Wednesday, November 19, 2014

No matter how much you beg, I will not give you this lemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLc3KN99Yr8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It's intersting when you look back over your life at all the different things that were important to you.
Just like that 80's hairstyle that took 2 cans of Rave to get it to maximum height. Some things make you wonder what in the world you were thinking.
Whether it was that perfect boy or that perfect job that you just prayed to God, that if only He would give it to you, that you would be the perfect person for the rest of your life.
How many of those things now can you look back on and say "thank God for unanswered prayers"?
Because hindsight is 20/20 we can see just how much it impacted our lives that they didn't take that direction that we wanted so much.
I can look back at my life and see how, almost, everything had to happen just the way it did for me to be where I am today. You know what, I wouldn't change a thing.
I have complete and total faith now that when something doesn't turn out the way I want, it's probably because God knows better than I what I need.
So when you are asking or begging God to give you what could turn out to be a lemon, just know that He knows best!
Until best time- safe picking
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment