Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Step away from the infomercial and drop the credit card.


Help! I'm broke and can't buy baby food!

If you find yourself standing in line at the utility board waiting to make some payment arrangement because you have no money, maybe it's time to take a hard look at your spending habits.

I can say this because I am an "as seen on TV" junkie. I've spent money I didn't have on everything from Sensa to steam cleaners, to pipe snakes, to genie bras and creams to make me look like I'm 12 again.


I learned the very hard way that no one will feel sorry for me when I have no money but am toting the newest Michael Kors purse. Maybe it's time to back away from the TV and have someone you trust kidnap your MasterCard.




There comes a point in our adult lives that we have to become an adult and make better choices with what we have.

Matthew 25:21

New International Version (NIV)
 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

So if you are struggling with your finances but have a closet full of fabulous shoes, maybe just maybe, you picked yourself a green dollar lemon!

Until next time- safe picking!

Tammy
10.17.2012

1 comment:

  1. It's a dang family thing! If you ever visit a Esslinger family member please don't open doors or before you do put on a helmet because all the gadgets will hit you in the head!

    ReplyDelete