Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Non-Parents giving parental advice





I really hope of all my post that today's will be the one to truly save someones life. I'm speaking about those who love to give advice on child rearing when they haven't so much as raised a hamster on their own. I believe that having children is an experience that just can't be described to you non-kid people. Even if you have nieces and nephews you adore there is still no comparison.

There have been many times when, in a conversation with a non-kid person, that you might notice me getting this glazed over look. If you are around you may want to step back. In my mind I am usually fantasizing about stabbing them in the eye with a plastic fork or locking them in a porta potty and setting it on fire then pushing it down a hill.

I'm sure after some time of being married or having children that a single person or non-kid person could have an instance of something that we couldn't understand. That's ok. Just please, please, please DO NOT give advice about a subject that you truly know nothing about.

Lemons- so I guess if you find yourself locked in a dark closet tied up with duck tape and "Call Me Maybe" playing on repeat, you picked yourself a lemon. You probably made the mistake of telling a parent "that kid just needs some discipline".. Save yourself and stick to what you know. It could save your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51zrfkSQnY

Until next time- safe picking

Tammy
10.16.2012

Again please share on your facebook page for the greater good of my cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment